Saturday, December 13, 2008

Quotes by Marjorie Pay Hinckley and Gordan B Hinckley

"Develop some intellectual curiosity. If you have it, you will never be bored. If you haven't, cultivate it, hold fast to it. Never let it go. To the intellectually curious, the world will always be full of magic, full of wonder. You will be interesting to your friends, to your spouse, and a joy to your children. You will be alive to all of the wonderful possibilities of this world." Marjorie Pay Hinckley

"You have the potential to become anything to which you set your mind. You have a mind and a body and a spirit. With these three working together, you can walk the high road that leads to achievement and happiness. But this will require effort and sacrifice and faith." Gordon B. Hinckley


I love those quotes!! I need to remember these as I go through times of trial with raising a family and going back to school. I love the part where Sister Hinckley says we will be a joy to our children if we have intellectual curiosity.

No comments: