Savannah had a birthday party with her friends Cambria (turning 6) and Kiera (turning 4) today. It was the BEST party. :) Thanks to Amy & Kai for putting most of it together.
Here are a few pictures.
Hopefully Amy got some really cute pictures and will send them to me soon!!
Here are a few pictures.
Hopefully Amy got some really cute pictures and will send them to me soon!!
Before the party
So excited!
Fun rides!
Petting a goat

2 comments:
What a FUN birthday party!! It looks like everyone had a great time--& Savannah looks so HAPPY!! Happy Birthday Savannah! We love Abigail's hairdo--can't believe how fast she's growing up. Thanks for posting all these cute pics--we love you all! Grandma Melissa & Grandpa Jack
Great party!!! I just posted a few pictures . . . I'll send them to snapfish and I'll email you the info so you can get some if you want . . . I didn't get any close ups of your kids - how did that happen??? They must have been on the go the whole time!
Thanks for the fun!
Post a Comment