Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patrick's Day and our new Warrior

St. Patrick's Day started off with Maverick picking out green for every article of clothing he was wearing to school.  The only green he had for socks were Christmas socks!!



Savannah went with her "Lucky to be me" shirt!

And a very easy ponytail.

Abigail was just excited to be wearing the same color as everyone else!!

In the morning Maverick & Savannah went to school while Abigail went a friends house to play.  I had my normal weekly check-up for my fluids and other measurements.  My fluids had dropped quite a bit so....

We welcomed Donovan Spencer on 3-17-2010 at 5:49pm
He was 6lbs 9oz and 19 in. long




The kids were well taken care of during the day and Jake was able to go home that night.  Thursday afternoon he brought the kids over to meet their new brother.

Abigail is in LOVE with her brother.  She just wants to see every part of him and hold him.

Savannah likes him but has other interests most of the time. ;) 


Maverick is very excited to have a little brother.  He has been at school so they haven't gotten much of a chance to spend time together yet. 


Here is Donovan Spencer ready to go home from the hospital last night.  
Things are going well and he is a very good baby!!  

P.S. Donovan means Dark Warrior in Gaelic 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so very proud and honored to welcome this young man into the world. We send our love and prayers to the family. Congratulations to all.

shawna henrie said...

so excited to see the newest mcintyre! adorable, and so glad things went smoothly...now the fun begins!!
congrats to you!!

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, exciting! Congrats. I can't believe how quickly you've put this post together. Wow, family of six! Congrats. We love your family.

Diana said...

Congrats!!

Jessica Zimmerman said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy Donovan is here and healthy. How are you doing? Good luck for the next few months...I hope you can get the help you need!

Bri said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful, and I am glad all is well with mommy, too! :)

Best Life with Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a day! I can't imagine having a baby that small... Good luck juggling 4 kids. It isn't always easy but I do have to say it is easier with the older ones able to help, such as keeping the younger ones busy. =) He's precious!

The Stevens Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Glad everything went well.

Jack and Melissa McIntyre said...

What a good looking boy..as are all the McIntyre males. Just trying to keep up with the females!! A day you all will rememnber. Can't wait to get there to meet him and see sll of you.
Grampa Jack

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! Congratulations! He looks like a cutie!

amy said...

Toshia he is so beautiful! I'm so happy he is finally here and all is well. Hopefully we can come see him sometime this week.

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!! He is just so cute little too. Ethan was just a little smaller then him! I am glad everything went well, and that everyone is doing well too! I hope most of you are getting sleep too! :)

Amy said...

I fell in love with your little Dark Warrior, too.

I will make a cd for you Mother-in-law too and drop it off tomorrow after I drop Cambria off at school if that is okay with you. Call, if it isn't.