Thursday, September 2, 2010

Very behind! Lots and Lots of updates and pictures!!

I have been very very behind on blogging!!   I finally got the van into the garage today so now I just have a few things left to unpack and organize.  I also started classes again so that is taking up lots of time!   The kids started their new school and so far they like it.  Savannah is in half - day Kindergarten and Maverick started 2nd grade. We are experimenting with drop off and pick up.  It is a whole new world dealing with other parents at the school.

Still experimenting with the new camera



Maverick & Savannah eating breakfast on the first day of school

Maverick said he was still tired

Savannah was very excited

I decided I need to take pictures at 8am.  All the kids looked at me and were happy. :)  

Savannah is posing because it is "pretty"





Ready to go!



This is where Maverick lines up every morning with his class

Maverick at his desk
Savannah at her desk with her name tag

Abigail & Donovan wondering when we were going home. :) 



Jake is working a lot so he isn't home for dinner 3 nights a week.  I got a recipe I wanted to try but it required using the BBQ grill.  Jake was hesitant to show me how to use it...   
I think my chicken turned out great!  I overcooked it (just a little) but it was easy! 

Here is Maverick's plate.  He finished two plates. 

Donovan loves watching the action


Maverick got a "Maverick puzzle" from school. 

1 comment:

Jack and Melissa McIntyre said...

I'm getting worn out just reading everything you are doing..don't know how you do it..but what you are doing is incredible! Thanks for being the best Mom, wife, daughter, sister, chef, chauffer, nurse, doctor, counselor, accountant, photographer, college student, multi-tasker, & LOVING daughter-in-law EVER!! We love you always Toshia, MOM Melissa & DAD Jack