Monday, December 14, 2009

Kids, Christmas tree, and sleeping

Abigail loves hiding in our toy baskets.




Can you tell why we started decorating the tree at that height?


Such a cute girl!!


She wanted me to take her picture.


And then Savannah wanted her picture taken.


Abigail stole Jake's hat and put it on!


She makes me laugh. :)


I was doing homework and I noticed the house was very very quiet.
I found Savannah on the floor in the family room.


And Abigail in her closet.




Both of them sound asleep!!



Here are Savannah and Abigail's new beds.  Abigail will move in with Savannah after Christmas sometime.  The beds are a Christmas present to the girls but we wanted to make sure all the piece were in the box so we set it up last weekend.  So far the kids love it!

1 comment:

Jack and Melissa McIntyre said...

Love that "half & half" Christmas tree look. Abigail & Savannah look like they're ready for Christmas! The bunkbeds look great..& the closet with all the stuffed animals where Abs fell asleep looks like the most comfy place in the house. Can't wait to see you all..love you, Grandma/pa McIntyre